Community Crunch 367: ARK 2 Fishing Concept, Creature Vote Winner, and More!

StudioWildcard

No estoy para nada enojado por el triunfo del gigantoraptor, pero debo admitir que me sentí un poco decepcionado porque aposté a favor del Yingi. Tenía todas mis esperanzas puestas en él, ya que me había cautivado con sus características únicas y su potencial. Realmente creí que se llevaría la victoria. Sin embargo, entiendo que en estas competiciones siempre hay sorpresas y los resultados pueden ser impredecibles. Aunque no salió como esperaba, estoy dispuesto a disfrutar del espectáculo y reconocer los méritos del gigantoraptor como ganador. A veces, en la vida, hay que aceptar que las cosas no siempre salen como uno quiere. En fin, ¡fue emocionante presenciar la competencia!

There are many new entrants to this Crunch, about 25 (I picked at random and there are more) of them PC, every 20 Console or Mobile or Switch.  Interestingly, these 25 new people signed up on the same day.  Several others in the last few hours.  I'm not saying they can't.  However, in the midst of all this, speak briefly and sometimes without even referring to the previous speaker.  This crisis already has 20 pages, 80% of which are new people who joined since June 9, a few hours earlier.  Even reading this Crunch is beginning to reflect what is happening.  How much does it cost to create a free email account?  2 min, how long does it take to register on the forum?  2 minutes?  Is voting blocked by IP, probably yes, and if someone has 30 of them, that means 30 fake emails?  (it's an old and foolproof way to tinker even with a vote) It takes time to sabotage votes or positives.  Even the previous Crunch wasn't as prolific as this one.  Or say something like "the fishing rod is great"?  The more you read this Crunch, the more disgusted I am with ARK (in fact, it's time to put aside such an unsubordinated company as WC/SG).  Really, this Crunch looks like it's filled with posts and I don't care Mr. GP that it's the new faithful players who want to vote, it looks completely different for me.

Edited by Noffek
  • Thanks 1

Another voice can also be smeared from the truth.  And that there is another crunch and another horde of novices on the forum (rather just help in voting, if I wanted to add a specific dino, he created an army of Voting Actors himself).

(Somehow I don't believe in such a huge user pressure) it stinks for a kilometer.  But even if someone has something to do with it, they're doing themselves a disservice even though the vote goes their way.  He deceives himself and others.  Even if they were new users, Crunch should be able to post at least 15 posts, vote on at least 25 posts.  Can I help too?  Due to illness, I have 24 hours a day, so there is no problem with manipulating votes and inserting positive statements in my case, negative ones.

Edited by Noffek
  • Like 1

9 minutes ago, patouzxz said:

🥰con esto podre pescar muchos Que picha mae🥰

Wow fishing rod applies to 2024/2025 and in particular ARK2.

As funny as it looks, every few minutes someone new registers.  Interesting right?  

I think someone will care a lot about a particular dino xD

Edited by Noffek
  • Haha 1