free dlc narrative content Homo neanderthalensis, the role-play non-playable tribe

FentScifer

Suggestion

The Neandertal is aimed to create small NPC tribes which add some role-play gameplay in the game like :

• -        Quest system : The Neandertals can propose quests to players.
  • -        Currency and trade system : I will develop later but I am expecting a very simple trading system and not a full market management.
  • -        Villages : A Neandertal tribe can develop his own village composed of few buildings and access to some technologies.
  • -        Custom story for events and mods : It adds narrative content that can be customized at will.

The goal of this submission is to propose a RP experience in Ark by including new core mechanics into the base game. There are a lot of mods that tried to include this features (capitalism currency, ark settlements, ark NPC, …) but due to the complexity of such mechanics, the mods are not easy to maintain nor easily compatible with other mods.

neand-quest.png.8195ff179c00cf978491223ef00a2d7d.png

What I want with this submission is a way for the Ark community to express its desire for RP mechanics. I think the Ark team loves challenges and if we show that this submission can finish into the top 10 or more, I think the Ark team will think about it seriously.

Edited by FentScifer

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet