Tanystropheus (The Loch Ness of Ragnarok)

DapperDino2017

Suggestion

The map Ragnarok takes inspiration from the area of Scotland. So I made sure my Suggestion followed this inspiration in the form of tanystropheus.

You would find tanystropheus as an alternative to spinos at rivers or lake’s functioning similar to Carchars and gigas where the spawn rotates between them. 

The tanystropheus would be a relatively agile swimmer with similar stats to a spino but has less health for more dmg. 
The idea of this is that the tanystropheus will have a very far attack range due to the length of its neck. 

When tamed this creature will have an ability use similar to a fishing pole able to catch fish that will give a high number of prime fish meat. 

Its attacks will consist of a basic bite that can utilise its far attack range to fight of creatures before becoming in a normal attack range. Secondary attack would be a stomp allowing for Defense on creatures that got too close. tanystropheus will have a third attack that swings it’s neck and causes heavy knock back to anything it hits similar to a diplo but on a more powerful scale. 

Its saddle will feature seats for up to four people that will run along its neck with the one closest to the body being the drivers seat.

I would make a creature dossier but unfortunately I cannot draw

8609AEDD-D5EA-4060-BC4A-60D28FFD3B9C.jpeg

• Haha 1

1 reply to this server topic