5 hours ago, AmanaTishala said:

I LOVE how you added them all! This is the best version of the Bison I've seen in the votes and I've loved and wanted it all along but now I'm SUPER IN LOVE!!! ❤️ ❤️ 

I was thinking we were just going to get the main maps and thought the Bison would be good on Extinction and either of the Genesis maps. But Valguero could be good too and maybe even Crystal Isles and DEFINITELY Fjordur again! They need to let us have the Bison! It's been up there so many times, it deserves a win! And this is definitely the best version of it!!!!! It's my top vote for Ragnarok! Good luck!!!!

OH GOD, please, NOT Extinction! If anything, Genesis 1's snow biome, Valguero's entire map or Crystal Isle's entire map as well.

19 hours ago, lryan94 said:

This is true it may not be the best suited animal for pvp, but this thing has been in the top 10 if not top 4 of every single creature vote since lost island except for the scorched vote 2 weeks ago. So it does say something that people do like the concept, and wildcard will take it and make it their own and do they’re best to balance it for everyone 

i mean true but theres a reason why it loses cause pvp players which is basically half or more of the player base dosent see the use for it in the game and the votes prove it 

4 hours ago, TheIronWolf45 said:

OH GOD, please, NOT Extinction! If anything, Genesis 1's snow biome, Valguero's entire map or Crystal Isle's entire map as well.

Why not Extinction, just curious? I don't think of them as specifically great for that map but feel they could work. I think Gen1 snow would be great and could see them roaming in the "safe/normal" Eden of Gen2 or in a few spots on Valguero. And yeah Crystal Isles they could roam in a few spots too. And that map, when made DLC, needed something to give it interest again. It was pretty but seemed dull. 

3 hours ago, avoidnosleep said:

i mean true but theres a reason why it loses cause pvp players which is basically half or more of the player base dosent see the use for it in the game and the votes prove it 

Perhaps the cannon/getting gun wagons and the suggestions about being able to ram, knock back, and bleed will help for pvp players. 

25 minutes ago, AmanaTishala said:

Why not Extinction, just curious? I don't think of them as specifically great for that map but feel they could work. I think Gen1 snow would be great and could see them roaming in the "safe/normal" Eden of Gen2 or in a few spots on Valguero. And yeah Crystal Isles they could roam in a few spots too. And that map, when made DLC, needed something to give it interest again. It was pretty but seemed dull. 

I was never fond of Extinction, it was a hassle and very "dry". It was a DLC map that changed my mind alot about playing the story DLCs vs the free DLCs, I found myself playing Ragnarok, Valguero, CI, LI and Fjordur more often than continuing the story afterwards.