What I would like to see added to ASA

Tahlavos17

Suggestion

Hello,

I would like to share my wish list for ASA. Some of these may have been already posted or some of them might not have been suggested. Don't roast me to hard on this please.

1. Better interactions with our tames: This is one that could range from simply petting our tames to even finding what strengths of certain tames. Yes, this maybe need more programing for certain tames, but would make these creatures feel much more alive for players to actually believe that they are actually realistic in certain cases.

2. NPC Tribes: If Ark II is going to be a game where we must not only try an survive against the creatures that were on the spaceship, but also the inhabitants of where the planet where the ship crashed, why not add a new aspect where maybe the player must also deal with the maybe a few NPC Tribes where the player could be given the option to join one of these tribes to flush out how we play the game. This idea could be a toggleable option in the config files when generating the Arks. Yes it may cost more for voice actors to record a ton of lines for a tribe, but I strongly feel that it would bring a new challenge to the game. This could be done as a DLC later down the road, but wouldn't hurt.

3. Multiple Weapon Attachments / a more Tranquilizers for different weapons: This could make the expansion to the crafted weapons. I think we at the very least would love to have a few more options like having a scope an a silencer added to our longneck rifles, or having the option to have the sniper rifle fire tranquilizers (Even if it is a special type of Tranquilizers, and yes I know it would take a up more engram slots, but would add new enjoyment of this game). I wouldn't mind seeing a tiered types of Tranquilizers in a way that ranges in potency from when the level the Tranquilizer art unlocks.

4. Tek Saddles for commonly use Tames: This I maybe asking or wishfully thinking this to be done, but I think a Tek Raptor Saddle or even a Tek Allosaurus Saddle for players to utilize these creatures at certain points through out their playthroughs on each server. Maybe even give these Tek Saddles could have a few unique abilities to make these tames stand out.

5. Different types of Creatures to tame: If Studio Wild Card wants to shake off the stigma of Ark being a 3D Minecraft with Dinosaurs, maybe there is a new Ark that is based off of the the mythology from other areas that could be tapped for flushing out an Ark tame for example Kitsunes (Fox Spirits that could take the form of a human to easily blend and was reasonably intelligent to communicate with both others of their species or humans) they could be used for recon missions for certain tribes an other aspects.

There could be more added to this list and it would take over an hour to type up or read, but I hope this is acceptable for all of you reading this, but if I come up with more suggestions for this topic I will leave them down below.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived