Naja Romoni aka the Titanocobra!!!

fatalis12

Suggestion

Wild. These creatures are larger than a Titanoboa but smaller than a Basilsk but can be. They can be found around ruins, Oasis, and inside caves. They can be found hiding in the sand and rocks of scorched earth, waiting for prey to pass by. Their method of hunting said prey is far more terrifying than most of the other predators on scorched earth. Once a creature passes by they explode from the sand raise their frills and begin to hypnotize the poor creatures long enough to inject the fast working venom into it's blood stream. Once the bite is delivered the Giant cobra ends it's attack only to follow from a distance waiting for the creature to die of the venom. The venom from these creatures are unlike any creatures poison I've encountered. Once bitten there is only one way to survive. Eat as many stimulants as possible to offset the venom, this will not cure it but will give you enough time to make an antidote out of the cobras venom and mutten. And if they encounter a larger predator it will spit venom into it's eyes and burrow away.

FXRMcRHXEAYQjgp.jpeg.8efbf9cdbd2ea2b4aafd7fcf62932715.jpeg

Taming. Out of every creature I  have encountered in this place, the Titanocobra has the most bizarre taming method, so strange that when I first heard about it I didn't believe it. I finally get to witness this strange phenomenon when I was traveling with a caravan across the dunes.  We had stopped to set up camp near some ruins when suddenly a large male Titanocobra erupted from the dunes and began quickly approaching the caravan. When the the strangest thing happened. The caravan leader stood between us and the giant snake. He than began to sway back and forth in a rhythmic way, and the snake STOPPED!!! The rest of the caravan their began playing their war drums and what followed can only be described as the most intence dance off between man beast. It seemed like it lasted forever but when it did, the leader stood before the towering snake completely exposed and after a time the beast lowered it's head in defeat. The man then held his canteen up to the creatures fangs, and rhen preceeded to climb on the beast in a most spectacular fashion.

b54f6cdb28b32ec12122276b14a2e17a.jpg.13a871ad66ab315a2de0bf9536525ac6.jpg

Tamed. Once tamed Titanocobra is a useful war and utility mount. 

Abilities. They lose the potency of their venom. They can burrow to escape danger. They have the ability to spit venom at enemies and their mounts[this is similar to the dilo spit] the effects are blinding the rider and confusing the mounts. The bites still inflict venom albeit weaker than it's wild counterparts. They also have the ability to dance and hypnotize creatures, immobilizing creatures for a short time. This has a long cool down. 

Screenshot_20230417_190036_Pinterest.jpg.16639320f0e9b1b8e6d63564777d4362.jpg

Found this cool art on Pinterest.

Not my art.

Found this cool art on Pinterest.

5 replies to this server topic

Archived