Chinxsie

Suggestion

image.jpeg.a4ba8153d746b6ff5b8fe4d0f1e01133.jpeg

Pet Info:

1. Queen Butterfly Pets are used to collect "Nectar" aka water when you collect from bushes or flower shrubs (This would include crops). I would think if you add a container to their inventory it would be a way to fill them up while it is on your shoulder and you collect berries, etc. 

2. They Glow brightly and flutter and move their wings when they get near a bee hive (Queen Bee) or a Water Well Spot. 

3. While equipped you can glide short distances (Like glider wings)

4. They buzz when thunderstorms are near.

5. They do not attack and are naturally passive flee.

6. Are tamed by holding up a torch in their vicinity AT NIGHT, after eating a rare flower. (It is instant tamed this way, the timer would need to be low to allow you to run from everything else. lol).

7. They give Chitin, silk and/or rare flowers when killed.

8. They eat any vegetable, berry or fruit, Preferring Rare Flowers.

My Thoughts: 

I'm hoping it can be around the size of a Sinomacrops. I would LOVE to have all color ranges open, as many as possible (They are meant to be colorful!). 

Real world Information:

The Queen butterfly (Danaus gilippus) is a year-round resident in the deserts of the American West. It is a relative of the Common Monarch (Danaus plexippus), but is darker in color. Adult Queen butterflies have a wingspan of 2 5/8 inches to 3 7/8 inches (6.7 to 9.8 cm). The larvae of the Queen feed on the various species of milkweed that grow throughout the desert. Queen butterflies are found throughout the American deserts and in the southern regions of the United States, south through Mexico, Central and South America to Argentina.

Information Provided by: https://www.livescience.com/58099-butterflies-of-the-american-deserts-photos.html

1 reply to this server topic

• Volunteer Moderator
  • One thread per creature
    • If someone has already made a thread with your creature suggestion, feel free to upvote the thread and post your own ideas and thoughts into that existing thread
  • Must be a real-world extinct/prehistoric creature (dinosaurs, mammals, reptiles, etc)
  • Developers are disqualified from posting their own ideas
  • Supplemental information (wiki links, images, art) is preferred.

Archived