-Epicyon- It farmes Reaper and Golems !!!!!!

kokokokok52

Suggestion

The idia of this creature is unique.With some new mequaniques and resources. A small dino with the power of  Rex ! And anew ability.

Description de cette image, également commentée ci-après:

Summary

Abilities : -He is deaf /He is an attack dino/He can't be buffed or dibuffed/He can disable dinos effects(the resistance-bleed-fire-poison-yuty roar.....)/ He has a resistance on( fire/magma/poison/torpor/lightning.....)/It can sleep and play/it can harvest bone from dead dinos/It damages all creature the same ( the same damage that he do to a golem=the damage on dodo=damade on reaper=damage on stego= to the damage on any dino).

Taming -You need to find a female epicyon (that is bigger and have more fur than th male) helpet to find a mate wile protecting her from dinos . After mating it will give you a baby that youneed to feed it cactus and wyvren milk 

the bone item: with it you can make powder bone (it helps to make fertilizer quickly)/ bone knife /bone armor /bone hummer/ a bone support (you place it on the wall to increase it resistance)

Epicyon, the king of canids : r/NaturewasmetalEpicyon haydeni, illustration - Stock Image - C040/3151 - Science Photo  Library

In wild :

This magnificent creature is very wise . It dont attack any other dino .Always, you can find the Epicyon alone and you can recognize the females as they bigger .this creatre spent it time sliping or playing near water. 

how to tame them : 

You need to find a female epicyon that is ready to mate ( it do some specific moves) you feed it cactus then you start a game in wich she will try to find a mate wile you are protecting her from dinos that will try to kill it. When you succeed it willgive you a baby epicyon

that you will imprent it with cactus and wyvren milk 

Epicyon- It Disable All Effects !!! - Creature Submissions - ARK - Official  Community Forums

Tamed:

This dino is very strong as strong as an Rex .With his immense teeth this dino can crash the rocks and bones , that you can harvest from dead dinos . but unlikly he is deaf so he can't hear your orders .This beast can bracke the resistance of any dino in the all of ark. 

This dog like dino has a thick fur so he can not be bleeded ; poisned or even burnt .He dont have torpor and have a massive stamina and strong bite that causes broken bone 

Bone-crushing' dog discovered at Tennessee's Gray Fossil Site

Inlikly, because of his deafness he can not be buffed or debuffed and it has some poor weight and an average HP .

Epicyon- It Disable All Effects !!! - Creature Submissions - ARK - Official  Community Forums

3 replies to this server topic

in real life Epicyon was one of the most dangerous predators that could call itself a member of the canid family and for any predator or prey comma it was a complete menace to them as this dog had the strongest bite force of any canid, and in real life this thing would ever get as big as a Grizzly Bear, yes a Grizzly Bear and in real life not in the game that I am probably going to make this thing even bigger in the game and now we will go into the in-game attributes.

in-game I plan for the Epicyon on it  to be 2 players tall and 5 players long, which makes this creature pretty large for a mammal-type creature in Ark and also in-game it will have a unique type of saddle that completely protects the player from all forms of damage except from guns and for its abilities I plan for it to have a ability were if the creature is about the size of a giga or Carcharodontosaurus, then it will take a reduction of damage that I think will be effective against these size type creatures at roughly 50% and it will also it will have 2 abilities that depend on the size of the creature attacking and both are related to Breaking bone, the first comes for large creatures like or anything roughly the size of an Allosaurus or woolly mammoth that would be able to reduce their speed by roughly 20 to 30% and a damage reduction of 30% but to reduce the damage you actually had to hit the creature's head but this damage reduction works for any creature even if it doesn't have a damage multiplier on their heads for this size class, four creatures as big as a thylacoleo or just smaller than a woolly mammoth or a allosaurus they will just get one debuff but this one basically asked like bleeding but plus with damage reduction and a massive speed reduction with also DPS being slowed and also four creatures that have the bleed ability, their bleed would be 30% less effective while suffering under this debuff but funny enough this creature can't debuff anything smaller than a thylacoleo and I put it there only for game balance purposes So this otherwise overpowered creature has a actual weakness that can be exploited meaning that you won't just get one shot at if you try to save your big teams from this creature and it also gives purpose to smaller teams that are usually discarded and it also gives purpose to smaller teams that are usually discarded in favor for bigger teams when it comes to pvp purposes That will finally make smaller tames that are usually considered mid or beginner teams useful again in the PVP meta like Raptors or Dire wolves Or even Terror Birds And because of this unique weakness I hope that it will turn Ark PVP between tribes into a little bit of a game of rock paper scissors as well as little bit of a game of rock paper scissors as well as Small dinos are needed to deal with the Epicyon , the Epicyon are needed to deal with the big dinos and the big dinos are needed to deal with the small, Medium and large dinos that are not the Epicyon That the opponent May throw at them. And now let's get And now let's get Into The Taming method for this creature which is a mix of passive and knockout taming.

For taming, this creature Needs to be first knocked out and in feed and once you feed To the point that with To the point that with other knockout Tames, it would be considered already Tamed But for the Epicyon this is only to gain its Trust And then you got to kill a whole bunch of creatures and then last process is for you to pet it while it's wandering around likes a hyaenodon and that's all for the player section of this creature vote application but before I finish it of, here's a photo of the Epsilon with a saddle and no saddle for concept 

quick note for wildcard, I'm okay if you Nerf the power of the abilities that I mentioned but please do not take any of them away so it just it comes like any other mammal, please thank you

Screenshot 2023-01-19 174017.jpg

36 minutes ago, renel said:

in real life Epicyon was one of the most dangerous predators that could call itself a member of the canid family and for any predator or prey comma it was a complete menace to them as this dog had the strongest bite force of any canid, and in real life this thing would ever get as big as a Grizzly Bear, yes a Grizzly Bear and in real life not in the game that I am probably going to make this thing even bigger in the game and now we will go into the in-game attributes.

in-game I plan for the Epicyon on it  to be 2 players tall and 5 players long, which makes this creature pretty large for a mammal-type creature in Ark and also in-game it will have a unique type of saddle that completely protects the player from all forms of damage except from guns and for its abilities I plan for it to have a ability were if the creature is about the size of a giga or Carcharodontosaurus, then it will take a reduction of damage that I think will be effective against these size type creatures at roughly 50% and it will also it will have 2 abilities that depend on the size of the creature attacking and both are related to Breaking bone, the first comes for large creatures like or anything roughly the size of an Allosaurus or woolly mammoth that would be able to reduce their speed by roughly 20 to 30% and a damage reduction of 30% but to reduce the damage you actually had to hit the creature's head but this damage reduction works for any creature even if it doesn't have a damage multiplier on their heads for this size class, four creatures as big as a thylacoleo or just smaller than a woolly mammoth or a allosaurus they will just get one debuff but this one basically asked like bleeding but plus with damage reduction and a massive speed reduction with also DPS being slowed and also four creatures that have the bleed ability, their bleed would be 30% less effective while suffering under this debuff but funny enough this creature can't debuff anything smaller than a thylacoleo and I put it there only for game balance purposes So this otherwise overpowered creature has a actual weakness that can be exploited meaning that you won't just get one shot at if you try to save your big teams from this creature and it also gives purpose to smaller teams that are usually discarded and it also gives purpose to smaller teams that are usually discarded in favor for bigger teams when it comes to pvp purposes That will finally make smaller tames that are usually considered mid or beginner teams useful again in the PVP meta like Raptors or Dire wolves Or even Terror Birds And because of this unique weakness I hope that it will turn Ark PVP between tribes into a little bit of a game of rock paper scissors as well as little bit of a game of rock paper scissors as well as Small dinos are needed to deal with the Epicyon , the Epicyon are needed to deal with the big dinos and the big dinos are needed to deal with the small, Medium and large dinos that are not the Epicyon That the opponent May throw at them. And now let's get And now let's get Into The Taming method for this creature which is a mix of passive and knockout taming.

For taming, this creature Needs to be first knocked out and in feed and once you feed To the point that with To the point that with other knockout Tames, it would be considered already Tamed But for the Epicyon this is only to gain its Trust And then you got to kill a whole bunch of creatures and then last process is for you to pet it while it's wandering around likes a hyaenodon and that's all for the player section of this creature vote application but before I finish it of, here's a photo of the Epsilon with a saddle and no saddle for concept 

quick note for wildcard, I'm okay if you Nerf the power of the abilities that I mentioned but please do not take any of them away so it just it comes like any other mammal, please thank you

Screenshot 2023-01-19 174017.jpg

It is interesting but at the end of the day it can be chalked up to just being a melee based Andrewsarchus instead of speed based, with practically the same saddle and no turrets.

A cool creature that could use some improved concepts to avoid copycat slander. 

Archived