pve Dino Nuggets | Casual PvE, 2x taming/harvest | Fjordur w/ mods

ChickenRaptor

TEMPORARILY DOWN
I am out of state and other admins were not active. I'm putting the server into hibernation until I get back home in about two months. (end of April)

Always thought about putting my server out there and now I decided its the time since we went through with a server wipe to start fresh recently.

Its one server for now, but I hope to add to the cluster at some point in time. For now though a single server with 10 slots is what we have. It was originally just a server for me and a couple of friends, but we decided to open it up and see who else wants to play with us.

Server Rates

General:
XP Multiplier - x4
Harvesting Multiplier - x2
Tame Multiplier - x2
Max Level - 180

Breeding:
Egg Hatch - x80
Baby Mature - x60
Imprint - Any tribe member

(we go a little crazy here, we love our multicolored dinos)

PvE*

We do things a little different here, please check out the discord for an explanation!

For all intents and purposes this is a PvE server with some very optional PvP elements. This mechanically allows us to do fun things like server events! Speaking of...

Sever events!

As much as I am able, I plan to host server events. I've done so already with the 6 people on the server now and don't plan to stop! Currently I'm working on setting up a sort of dungeon for players to raid for loot and claimable dinosaurs.

MODS

We have a total of 14 mods on the server, mostly QOL and cosmetic. There is a full modlist on the discord!

A few notable mods are:

Structures Plus
Auto Engrams
Dino Storage V2
Kraken's Better Dinos
Shiny! Dinos
Taming Sedative
Ark Additions: The Collection
Simple Spawners

With Simple Spawners we plan to add most creatures to the map, and whatever creatures are missing will be able to be spawned in at the community center to be tamed. 

Currently we have a few creatures added: All crystal wyvern types, Bog X-Variants, R-Reapers, and Bloodstalkers

Community

We are a very small community, as I mentioned we are currently just 6 people playing on the map! We have both newbies and people with a couple thousand hours in the game so all skill levels are welcome! We're very friendly and up front I want to mention very LGBT+ friendly, as all the admins are and welcome anyone of any identity to our server!

In general we have a lot of very friendly, creative, and easygoing people on the server and welcome anyone who would vibe with us. Lets make some funny looking dinosaurs and beat up dragons and spiders together!

We don't have a community center up yet but if i'm online (Ky) feel free to request a welcome package and I'll be right on over with one!

Discord server is here!

Read through the server rules and join before hopping into our ark server please!

• ChickenRaptor changed the title to Dino Nuggets | Casual PvE, 2x taming/harvest | Fjordur w/ mods

Archived