pve Private Cluster looking for a few players to chill and play with! All maps up!

Markusius

TLDR: Familyish server with moderate rates and QOL mods.

I run a cluster based on home machines that mostly I play with my wife, sometimes my brother and sister-in-law, and very occasionally my children. The server is set in PVP mode for ease of a few things but we are really only looking to invite people to come and join our tribe or tribe alliance(only way to play PVE and keep PVP settings). We are looking for a few players to come and join us in the fun and challenges that ark provides! We play in a manner I would describe as tryhard casuals. As we approach some of the endgame challenges and attempt to complete our goals for the game (killing all the bosses, taming all dinos, completing steam achievements) we find ourselves struggling to complete some of these encounters with just the two of us, and falling victim to a fair bit of boredom, playing with friends is always just more fun! We are on PST GMT-7. Usually online after work during the week, and most weekends.

We are on about day 4400 of the Island and are quite invested so we will not be wiping. Ragnarok is on about 2200, the rest of the maps are relatively fresh. We would be happy to share resources with anyone joining or if you'd rather ride the struggle bus on your own, we are happy to help in whatever way you need.

We are open to discussing changes to mods/rates/preferences to accommodate a potential friend's comfort.

We are running dual Xeon 5640's for processors with 96GB of RAM. I have a rated 250mb fiber connection that often runs much faster than that with <1% downtime. I am currently working on battery backup but don't have it in place quite yet. The server does save every 15 minutes, and a full server backup happens every night, so data loss would be very minimal if any. (I have not lost anything with this setup over the course of 3 months)

I struggled with the decision, but in the interest of protecting this server we have almost 1500 hours in, transfers including dinos and items from outside the cluster are disabled.

Server Rules:

1. Bigotry won't be tolerated
  2. Don't be a [I'm gonna get banned].
  3. Don't build on top of other peoples stuff (see rule 2)
  4. Don't block artifact cave entrances (see rule 2)
  5. (see rule 2)

Connecting is through whitelist only, so send me a message with your steam id, or post here.

Attempts to troll or grief will simply result in your removal from the whitelist, and like I said, we have a full backup every night so the most damage you can do is 24hours. If that's how you wanna spend your life, I suppose go for it.

Currently Running the following servers:

The Island

Ragnarok

Extinction

Fjordur

Genesis

Genesis 2

The Center

Aberration

Valguero

Crystal Isles

Lost Island

Mods:

Structures+ (S+)

CKF:SF

Dino Storage V2 (generation in storage enabled)

Ultra Stacks

Auto Engrams

Death Recovery Mod

Crafting Skill Potion

Awesome Spyglass

Eco's ARRRRP Decor

Eco's Tek Decor

Clean Metal And Glass

Better Waypoints

Jack & Jill

Advanced Rafts

Automatic Fishing Baskets

Several Vegetation Planter variations

Redwoods Anywhere

Multipliers:

Stack Size x20 (compounds with stacks mod)

Taming speed x9

mating speed x5

mating interval x .15 (x6.7 breeding)

egg hatch x5

baby growth x5

Oxygen swim speed x12

platform build area x10

platform structure limit x100

difficulty x5 (Max dino level 150)

food/water drain 1/2

resource respawn 1/4

harvest amount x2

night time speed x2

dino count x1.15 (slightly more dinos than normal but not blood baths at every turn)

XP x1.3

Harvest health x1.3

S+ Settings:

S+ automation items have had range increased

S+ crafting benches have speed increased

S+ Omnitool teleporter is disabled

S+ Omnitool dinoscan will only give amount/level of dinos (no location/gender)

The server name is a silly inside joke, just in case you were wondering hahaha.

Hey, I'm Yogs and I gotta say i'd be interested in joining. My playstyle on ark usually includes a rather slow progression, and a bit of building. But I am completely open to trying out all of the endgame content, just haven't really had to chance to so on my own. My main reason for looking for a server online is because I like being able to meet other players on the map as I go about my ark day.

If you'll have me, my Discord is yogsdog1000#1704. I couldn't figure out if there was a messaging system on the forum, but I would rather give my steam id to you off of the forum.

Hello Mark!  I am interested in trying out your server along with 2-3 noob players learning the game!  I personally enjoy smaller servers with more focus on the pve side since I enjoy making big bases and my friends think official will be too hard.  Your rates seem really fair and the mods + mix of maps looks to be something that would really interest them!

My discord is Chucky2sRevenge#6989

SteamID: https://steamcommunity.com/id/Chucky2sRevenge/

Hello! My name is slay, and im looking to join your server so that i can play with my girlfriend and one more friend, were fairly new to the game so were hoping to find a worry free server. I cant help much since im new but anything that im thought we can do. My discord is slay#2810 and my steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/slayingimmortal/ . Hoping to see you soon, thank you!

On 7/4/2022 at 4:59 PM, Markusius said:

TLDR: Familyish server with moderate rates and QOL mods.

I run a cluster based on home machines that mostly I play with my wife, sometimes my brother and sister-in-law, and very occasionally my children. The server is set in PVP mode for ease of a few things but we are really only looking to invite people to come and join our tribe or tribe alliance(only way to play PVE and keep PVP settings). We are looking for a few players to come and join us in the fun and challenges that ark provides! We play in a manner I would describe as tryhard casuals. As we approach some of the endgame challenges and attempt to complete our goals for the game (killing all the bosses, taming all dinos, completing steam achievements) we find ourselves struggling to complete some of these encounters with just the two of us, and falling victim to a fair bit of boredom, playing with friends is always just more fun! We are on PST GMT-7. Usually online after work during the week, and most weekends.

We are on about day 4400 of the Island and are quite invested so we will not be wiping. Ragnarok is on about 2200, the rest of the maps are relatively fresh. We would be happy to share resources with anyone joining or if you'd rather ride the struggle bus on your own, we are happy to help in whatever way you need.

We are open to discussing changes to mods/rates/preferences to accommodate a potential friend's comfort.

We are running dual Xeon 5640's for processors with 96GB of RAM. I have a rated 250mb fiber connection that often runs much faster than that with <1% downtime. I am currently working on battery backup but don't have it in place quite yet. The server does save every 15 minutes, and a full server backup happens every night, so data loss would be very minimal if any. (I have not lost anything with this setup over the course of 3 months)

I struggled with the decision, but in the interest of protecting this server we have almost 1500 hours in, transfers including dinos and items from outside the cluster are disabled.

Server Rules:

1. Bigotry won't be tolerated
  2. Don't be a [I'm gonna get banned].
  3. Don't build on top of other peoples stuff (see rule 2)
  4. Don't block artifact cave entrances (see rule 2)
  5. (see rule 2)

Connecting is through whitelist only, so send me a message with your steam id, or post here.

Attempts to troll or grief will simply result in your removal from the whitelist, and like I said, we have a full backup every night so the most damage you can do is 24hours. If that's how you wanna spend your life, I suppose go for it.

Currently Running the following servers:

The Island

Ragnarok

Extinction

Fjordur

Genesis

Genesis 2

The Center

Aberration

Valguero

Crystal Isles

Lost Island

Mods:

Structures+ (S+)

CKF:SF

Dino Storage V2 (generation in storage enabled)

Ultra Stacks

Auto Engrams

Death Recovery Mod

Crafting Skill Potion

Awesome Spyglass

Eco's ARRRRP Decor

Eco's Tek Decor

Clean Metal And Glass

Better Waypoints

Jack & Jill

Advanced Rafts

Automatic Fishing Baskets

Several Vegetation Planter variations

Redwoods Anywhere

Multipliers:

Stack Size x20 (compounds with stacks mod)

Taming speed x9

mating speed x5

mating interval x .15 (x6.7 breeding)

egg hatch x5

baby growth x5

Oxygen swim speed x12

platform build area x10

platform structure limit x100

difficulty x5 (Max dino level 150)

food/water drain 1/2

resource respawn 1/4

harvest amount x2

night time speed x2

dino count x1.15 (slightly more dinos than normal but not blood baths at every turn)

XP x1.3

Harvest health x1.3

S+ Settings:

S+ automation items have had range increased

S+ crafting benches have speed increased

S+ Omnitool teleporter is disabled

S+ Omnitool dinoscan will only give amount/level of dinos (no location/gender)

The server name is a silly inside joke, just in case you were wondering hahaha.

You just described me and my 2 tribe mates! Please let me know how we can move this along and play without a flag to paint and you can’t make paint…..lol. We just want to play and have fun! Build, tame and boss around for there heads lol! Let’s play. 

19 hours ago, slayingimmortal said:

Hello! My name is slay, and im looking to join your server so that i can play with my girlfriend and one more friend, were fairly new to the game so were hoping to find a worry free server. I cant help much since im new but anything that im thought we can do. My discord is slay#2810 and my steam id is https://steamcommunity.com/id/slayingimmortal/ . Hoping to see you soon, thank you!

That user ID on discord didn't work, I tried to direct message you but the forum wouldn't allow it.

11 hours ago, Wickedshotts said:

You just described me and my 2 tribe mates! Please let me know how we can move this along and play without a flag to paint and you can’t make paint…..lol. We just want to play and have fun! Build, tame and boss around for there heads lol! Let’s play. 

Sounds good, send me a discord ID and we will make it happen!

Archived