ARK On Xbox One Series | Solo Adventure | *Updated*

BCDraven

BCDraven Gaming *New series on Ark Survival Evolved for the Xbox One. I started this almost completely blind so there was fun times to be had as I discovered the ins and outs of Ark! I'm still in the early stages and still learning a lot, but things are starting to shape up nicely and in the next few episodes the base will be expanded and the exploring will be branching out further along the coast. So if you do enjoy the series be sure to stay tuned for that!

So far there has been some good times, chaotic times, and some tragic times where we had to pay our respects...but Ark moves forward and so do we!

If you have a chance check out my channel, and if you like what you see stick around for more! I read and answer all comments and appreciate any tips or advice I'm givin. ~BCD

Playlist: Ark Survival Evolved Xbox One *Updated *

YouTube Channel: BCDraven Gaming

| LATEST EPISODE |

Thanks for watching! And if you want to see more be sure to subscribe.

One of the latest episodes, part 15. In this episode we have a little building, a little adventure, and a little bit of chaos and war. Watch Below!

Synopsis: Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox One: We get back into the world of ARK and decide that a small shack just isn't going to cut it anymore. So expansion is the only option! But in the midst of building unseen adventure awaits spiraling right into chaos. What lies down this dark path? Stay Tuned!

I should have the next set of episodes up tomorrow at around 11 am est. Current plans is to finish the starter base for more crafting and explore more of the island!

New episode! Base building update and taming up some new Dinos, hope you enjoy! Feedback is welcomed.

Synopsis: We have a technical hiccup (sorry about that) but a recap happens very quickly! The base is starting to shape up nicely and we have a new Dino. But outta nowhere an Amazing Spider-Girl appears! Can we hold our excitement and get her? Stay Tuned!

• 2 weeks later...

*New Episode* Building out the balcony! We start to finish of the house while working around the limitations. The base is coming together nicely, feedback welcomed!

Synopsis: Ark Survival Evolved on Xbox One: We come back after relentlessly gathering resources for days and finish up the balcony around the upper base. Working with and against issues of Ark we try to get what we want with the functionality we need. Can we do what needs to be done? Stay Tuned!

*New Episode* Farming and Exploring!

Synopsis: We start off this episode patiently waiting for deuces to be dropped. There is a reason and it's not a new fetish we've acquired! We have started a small but effective farm, but we still new to venture out for a few things. Crystals being the most important. So we jump on Spider-Girl and head out to one of the tallest mountains. Can we survive? Stay Tuned!

Archived