Fjordur helms deep castle cave change

Jclar371

Suggestion

The Helms Deep castle at 32/66 has a cave in the back behind the throne room which makes building there in PVE not enjoyable at all. Being one of the coolest spots in the game its a shame we can't build here fully.

As seen in the screenshot the box base is the best we could do it fit everything in which is dang ugly. The cave in the back is not a big cave at all & doesnt have anything important like artifacts/runes it only has small crystal, bug, pearl spawns.

My suggestion is to change it so we are able to build here without being blocked on pve.

20220619145303_1 (2).jpg

3 replies to this server topic

2021460601_ArkSurvivalEvolved_2022_06.19-10_08.thumb.jpg.bcedc09ada9e182bcd9a4caa2655ddf7.jpgSo far, on PC, building has gone well. We did put a shield wall above us to keep unexpected guests to a minimum ;)

My apologies, I was just reminded we are on a dedicated server with clipping off, so if you are on vanilla official this may not be helpful and I can can remove it. The post is meant as encouragement. I still had to bump things around, work out snap points, blind place cables and pipes etc.

On 6/20/2022 at 12:13 AM, psionprime said:

2021460601_ArkSurvivalEvolved_2022_06.19-10_08.thumb.jpg.bcedc09ada9e182bcd9a4caa2655ddf7.jpgSo far, on PC, building has gone well. We did put a shield wall above us to keep unexpected guests to a minimum ;)

My apologies, I was just reminded we are on a dedicated server with clipping off, so if you are on vanilla official this may not be helpful and I can can remove it. The post is meant as encouragement. I still had to bump things around, work out snap points, blind place cables and pipes etc.

This is helpfull thanks, That's the type of stuff i want to do on official. Do hope it gets changed

Archived