pve Just a small community server!

LoserFancai

We are a small community of gamers looking for only 6-8 members for my server. We hope to turn it into a YouTube series and stream it on twitch. We just opened it up and have few Dino’s and a base going. We’d like to make it one big tribe where everyone does their own thing but still helps each other out. 

We only have 2 people including myself playing right now. As i said we would only like 6-8 more as it is a 10 person server that has very good memory so you shouldn’t lag. It is currently on the center but we are going to wipe and do new maps every 3 months while keeping the dinosaurs you had on the last server and your player while starting a brand new world. If that is something people would want that is :)

It isn’t very grindy but if enough people wanted change we would make some changes to the config. The drops in the game have really good loot and is decently balanced per tier drop.

If you’d like to know more and join message me on discord or join my discord server! If you are a streamer we would love to have you on the server!

https://discord.gg/D3ujd6ZjHq

Archived