pvp BasicPvP Server Now Open

CorbsRJ

I have created an unofficial server called "BasicPvP." It is meant to increase foot based pvp and reduce the level of grind for people who have to work but also want to play. To make it a balanced playing field, all drops have been disabled to remove BP's which would create an imbalance in armament between opposing tribes. Harvesting, XP, and taming are all increased to three times official rate. Turrets are disabled to due to primitive equipment being the only equipment available, however, species x plants are still enabled for base defense. The server is modelled after the previously official "NoTame," servers. Although a few tames are available to help with harvesting and travel but aren't insane game changers to the pvp aspect we are trying to achieve.

Tamable Creatures: Equus, Anky, doed, ptera, argy, phiomia, bee, and beetle.

Feel free to join at anytime! Message me via PSN at Corbs_R_J with any questions or suggestions.

2 hours ago, SgtChop said:

So you can only have those Dinos? Equus, Anky, doed, ptera, argy, phiomia, bee, and beetle?

Half the fun is the PVP fights you have with your Dino's......  otherwise maybe as well play fortnite or something like that

I don’t disagree that it is appealing to new players and maybe even some of the older ones. I however, enjoyed the NoTame servers and to make it a bit appealing to other players I added some tames to make it easier. I know it’s not for everyone but for those who enjoy the foot based pvp, this is a server for them. I myself have done large tribes, small tribes, Mega’s and Alphas all on official and I personally just didn’t find it entertaining. I find it much more equal in terms of pvp because despite your stats being pumped differently, there is not a tame that can be thrown at you that you can’t counter with some skill. I appreciate your feed back and hope you find a server that suits you.

Archived