What I think will be changed for Fjordur

Scribelord

So it seems to be the largest map we could possibly get with ALOT of content but there will inevitably be things removed or changed, for the most part they said it will stay the same but I already got my ideas on what's being removed

First off I think just like the last 2 maps we will get a new Boss based on one of the creatures added and by process of elimination I think its fairly easy to conclude that we will see something like a Desmodus King

The Fjordhawk is a shoulder pet so that's instantly disqualified, the Andrewsarchus just doesn't seem like the type of creature to get a boss variation and the Fenrir while it's the second most likely candidate is still a solid no since Steinbjorn exists and is basically a Fenrir like mini boss but in bear form, so Desmodus Draculae King it is, plus with the huge amount of caves on the map it makes sense to capitalize on the creatures that spawn in those caves

This also makes me think that the Titans will definitely be removed, if they stayed they would take away from the spotlight of the boss and considering this is the final boss ever to be added I'm sure they wouldn't want the Titans to steal the Spotlight, maybe they'll keep the general heavy visage of the Titans around the map as statues and the like but definitely no Titan spawns on Fjordur anymore

I think the rest of the bosses will definitely stay though, they got custom unique arenas as is but I think they will do away with the artifact in the arena and base it around the trophies of the bosses, they would also bump down the Manticore to be one of those trophies since in the mod you need to collect things from the other bosses for the manticore and instead of the Manticore they'll make it as a trophy collection to summon the Desmodus King, to me that just makes the most sense, it is the final boss to ever be added into ark 1 so why not make it stand out

Fjordur_DLC.jpg

Archived