Spawn in Bug Encountered

Niightmar3

So I play on an Official Genesis Part Server, and I have had a bug recently start happening out of nowhere. The details are as follows: I spawn in and am unable to move. My food and water do not decrease over time. My base, which I know is there, does not appear, even after minutes of "loading." (It normally loads within a couple seconds). My only choice is to log out. After logging back in, it asks me to pick a spawn. I choose my bed, and there is no bag with anything I may have had when I went to sleep. Note my base obviously is still there, and it is a PvE server. There is no record of me dying in the log. A fix could obviously be just logging out with nothing on me, but with the amount of times you are disconnected in ark, it is a dangerous bug. I cannot replicate as it does not happen on every login, but it has happened on more than one  login. (three in the past 4 days). After the second time, I uninstalled the game and reinstalled. Upon the first startup after reinstallation, it happened. My computer isnt having a ram overload (have 32 GB). My only possible thought, is it maybe occurs when I log in on my series X, then my next login is on PC, but more testing will be needed to see if thats it. Has anyone else experienced this? 

Archived