Gen2 Server Host Connection Timeout

ltkaduncan

Today December 16, 2021, it reads, Host Connection Timeout (Xbox) Gen2 server 1599. States, Host Connection TimeOut.  I played yesterday, December 15, 2021 with no problems but with a little lag. I then tried to move my Rag character to 1599 and got the same error message.  Please advise. Thanks in advance.

I'm having the same issue with G2 Server 1582, played on it earlier with no problem, but since the update I can't log back in, keep getting Host Connection Timeout also.  Been like this for over two hours now.  I've Cleared the Cache, I even uninstalled the game and reinstalled it, still having the same issue.

I  have this issue with G2 1590 and it seems for any G2 server I test.   Some users can apparently log in.   Basically I almost get signed in and immediate timeout/disconnect just before presenting the view.   It doesn't seem to matter what G2 server I try.  Even G2 servers where I don't have a character disconnects/timeout just prior to presenting the new character screen.   I tried re-installing G2 but no change in symptoms.    I do not see this issue with any other map.

Archived