pvp Making Ark Mobile Great Again Less Grinding More Playing.

StyliztiQ

Looking for People to Join the server  I've created a new Unofficial Server Pvp  Singapore Ark PVE/Pvp 3 x 

Server Name Singapore Ark Pve/Pvp 3x Xp (Asia)

- Get 55 000 XP Upon Joining

- Free Resources 20k of Raw Resources for New Survivors. (Per Person)

- Every Monday Free Resources (20k of each Raw Resources Per Tribe)

- New Survivor Get 1 Max Tame of your Choice (No Giga, Griffin, Queztal)

- Pvp Weekends

- Raid Base Event Pvp with Loot Boxes

- Exclusive In Store items to win with Admin Games

- Treasure Hunt Daily

- Tribe Hide and Seek For Rare Bp and Items

- Discord ErwinFearceile#5532 add me up

- Discord Channel: https://discord.gg/dC2YRdGc8s

Trying to re populate the server and get more tribes into the server, creating a fun and friendly community. People who loves Ark mobile regardless its taming, breeding, collecting resources, building or etc.

Just want survivors to spend less time collecting resources, replenishing them and play the games for dungeons and grinds blueprints in caves. We have smelting stations on all mountains. Crowbar for amber lovers on all mountains. Events are roll out weekly and also a arena area for event to be played out for different tribes at a time to win attractive prizes. Survivors who just join will get 55 000 XP and 20k Raw Resources and that's enough to get you building a big base with defenses.

Weekly right after PVP weekend admin will replenish 20k of each Raw Resources for u to start repairing and building again.

Starter package for new comers will consist of ascendant metal armor and tools and also a max level tame. I'm open for new ideas from the community.

Pve on weekdays settings

Pvp on weekends.

Feel free to hop in or add me on discord. Cheers ErwinFearceile#5532

Archived