PC dedicated server for xbox

Are you using a different Xbox account/user to run the server?  I use the microsoft account linked to my xbox in order to install the game on PC, but you have to login as a different xbox user on the xbox app on the PC in order to run the server.   Then it should allow you to join on the xbox on your original xbox user.  You will need to friend yourself first to join.

I hope this helps, if not let me know.

I just started a dedicated Ark server today (Sept 1st), so far 3 people are on it, anyone is welcomed to join, connection has been tested mainly in the US west and east coast and one person from Brazil and it very good. If you want to join for PC or Xbox add me ArkServer#2753 and then click me on your friends list to join game. The map is Crystal Isles and there are no mods etc. standard game settings, friendly play. Setting can be changed down the road if people want. 

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...
On 9/1/2021 at 12:23 PM, ArkServer2753 said:

I just started a dedicated Ark server today (Sept 1st), so far 3 people are on it, anyone is welcomed to join, connection has been tested mainly in the US west and east coast and one person from Brazil and it very good. If you want to join for PC or Xbox add me ArkServer#2753 and then click me on your friends list to join game. The map is Crystal Isles and there are no mods etc. standard game settings, friendly play. Setting can be changed down the road if people want. 

Hey I relatively new to ark, only been playing on single-player, and trying to get into multiplayer, can I still join your server 

Archived