Change Tek Dino Colours and Manufacture Tek Dinos

VioletSobieski

Suggestion

I love to catch Tek Paras and they come in a variety of interesting colors. We can paint almost anything but I would love to see the ability to use electronics and paint to craft a 'Color Circuit' and change the colors of a Tek Dino at our will. We could 'reprogram' them so to speak. I can use admin powers in my own server to do this so it is very possible in the game already!! Also why not have a new skill branch allowing us to manufacture Tek Dino's and add more Tek Dino's so this develops a brand new branch of skills and game play!! If we were kind we could manufacture Tek Paras and give them to low level players as their first pet and if we can build them then we could customize their traits too. We could manufacture items to improve or customize their abilities making the Tek Dino's a more valuable asset to have not to mention they are outright pretty!! Look at one I found during the Easter Special (the boys killed her on me) but imagine if I could build her again and not have to be in my own server and misuse admin commands to do it!! Imagine building a Tek Anky, Triceratops, Para, Allo, Carno and the potential just goes on!! It's just an idea.. either way we need more Tek Dino's hey!!

The Pink Unicorn.jpg

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived