Hosting Advice and Solution

Hi everyone,

As you know, you need a hosting provider to host your servers such as games. Also, you will need a very good DDoS protection for your players, who are willing to play without having any connection issues.There is also one more important thing, which is the quality of the servers. Everyone likes high quality and high uptime warrant. Sadly, nowadays, there is not a very good hosting provider. Many people, who want to start/open a server, are suffering from the quality and DDoS protection. Nobody wants to put themselves at risk. They prepare their servers perfectly, their resources and scripts are amazing. However, they get DDoS attacks and their effort goes away. We, as a DDoS protection hosting provider for more than 5 years, offer you DDoS protected servers with 20 TBps network capacity, which is literally higher than many well-rooted companies. We also offer a custom Firewall, which allows you to analyze and drop/discard any packets which you want. We also offer all the members of this lovely forum an offer, which you will not be able to reject. The offer is that you will be able to use our DDoS protected for 1 month(30 days). If you like the server, you will pay the invoice. What we have been trying to do is to meet you and know you better. If you are not happy with the service/server from us, you will not have to pay for it at the end of the month. We would also like to mention that we have our own Firewall, which is called CLM FW. The Firewall allows us to do anything we want. It has been developed by our network department -around 10 network engineers working there-. We also have a senior network engineer, whom you can contact with anytime you want. We also provide 24/7/365 support. You can contact with us by both sending a ticket via our website and starting a voice call via our Discord server, which is only available for our customers.

Here are some games which you have been protecting below
Arma III, Half-Life, Team Fortress Classic, Counter-Strike 1.6, Counter-Strike : Source, Half-Life Deathmatch Classic, Half-Life 2, Half-Life 2 : Deathmatch, Day of Defeat, Day of Defeat : Source, Left 4 Dead, Left 4 Dead 2, Team Fortress 2, Counter-Strike : Global Offensive, Garry's Mod, Grand Theft Auto San Andreas Multiplayer SA : MP, Multi Theft Auto San Andreas MTA : SA, TrackMania (+ protocole TCP), TrackMania 2 (+ protocole TCP), ShootMania Storm (+ protocole TCP), Minecraft Pocket Edition, Minecraft, ARK : Survival Evolved, RUST, TeamSpeak, Mumble.

If your application or game is not listed above, don't worry about it. Please contact with us and we can analyze your application or game or anything you want, we can commit specialized rules to keep your service/server alive.

How do we provide this amazing protection?
First of all, all our network engineers including all our employees have more than 10~15 years experience with their business. We have been working on providing the best network protection for 5 years. Our network topology is unique and we haven't been making the mistakes as the other companies have been making such as making a bridge network instead of routing network and more...
Secondly, we have been using many products for our network and we do not only work with a specific mark such as Juniper. We have been using Arbor, Juniper and Cisco on our network. We also provide 10 GBps free for all customers, who have Game Server Basic and Game Server Pro packages, which are VDS (Virtual Dedicated Servers). Please do not forget that VDS is much more better than VPS. We do not provide VPS, we only provide VDS. Everyone deserves the highest quaility. We also have "Climax Backup System", which is literally coded by our development department, which has literally 8 programmar/coder. Imagine that you have lost your files and you have no backup, DO NOT WORRY! You are working with Climax. We are always with you in any situations, which you have to face. You are not going to be a customer for Climax only, but also you are going to be a family member for Climax. You will literally feel that you are at home.
Thirdly, we are rooting for you in any issues, which you have to fix. For instance, you have some issues and you cannot deal with them. DO NOT WORRY! You are working with Climax. We are going to be helping you with any issues you have. The last but not the least is that you are always able to contact with our network department even if you want, you are free to talk to our Senior Network Engineer anytime you need. Climax really cares about the communitation, because we really believe that communitation can fix everything. You will not have to wait the tickets, which you have sent. The duration of the responses of Climax is literally in 5 minutes!. Folks, we response in 5 minutes. The duration is outstanding and splendid!
All in all, pros and cons, there is no reason not to contact with us, Climax. If you have any concerns or questions, please do not hesitate to keep in touch with us.

Climax.Host
Hahnstraße 70, 60528 Frankfurt, Germany
FEEL THE SPEED AND QUALITY

• 2 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

I just found out this company is advertised here...

This is likely a scam. Someone got into my discord server saying he had found a vulnerability on the network and he would do a pentest to check if it was exploitable.

TLDR; He was DDoSing my cluster, and he was trying that I get a server from this host, 300€+/month, because "my server is very popular, it gets DDoSed" blah blah. The attack had started since the guy (Co4eX#7671) started messaging me.

Today I got to hear someone else was falling in the scam, and I was told this company was advertised here... Please this is likely a scam, don't trust climax host...

Pelayori, LoyaltyARK cluster owner

Archived