Why it is time to let go of primitive plus.

Asumeira

Suggestion

I among many people who play Ark enjoy primitive Plus. Primitive plus allows the player endless building and decorating options as well as a variety of food. It seemed almost flawless and so much fun. But here we are in the year of 2021 and the primitive plus we knew is failing. It is buggy beyond compare, we can no longer customize our character. Sometimes our characters, when riding a mount don’t sit but stand in the saddle and mount. On top of that some furniture is ceasing to work. Then there is also the issue, where should you go into your inventory and wish to switch over to your engrams or explorer notes or anything else, you instantly get kicked out of the game. I have ranted many times to wildcard about these problems. After doing more research I realize it is beyond they’re control. They can neither add, update nor adjust anything having to do with primitive plus. they cannot in any way fix or tamper with primitive plus because of the original creator of the dlc. This leaves wildcard between a rock and a hard place. Either get yelled by fans for getting rid of primitive plus or keep it and undergo constant complaining and ridicule about fixing a dlc that was not originally created by them.

So here is my suggestion on the whole take. Get rid of primitive plus completely. But take and adjust the furniture varieties and the building varieties as well as the food varieties and make your own and add them to normal ark. This will eliminate the need for primitive plus cus what wildcard makes they surely do keep up with! Why have to get after someone who won't keep their content up to date and debugged? The creator of primitive plus has no interest in updating them for console. He solely serves to update and add things for PC and PC players. But this screws all of us on console which A LOT of your customers are found on instead of PC. So please take this into consideration. add some more things to normal ark which will eliminate the want or desire to play primitive plus. Doing this will please everyone whether  PVP and PVE. It’s the whole killing two birds with one stone method. Everyone gets what they want and wildcard can finally, without peeing off fans, get rid of the extra dlc garbage that was never theirs.

P.s. why doesn't wildcard get rid of primitive plus and remake their own choice version of it and call it primitive world!? Or primitive beginnings!? Just saying!!

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived