XBOX ARK PLAYER DEDICATED SERVER (settings PERFECTED)

I HAVE A NEW SERVER GOING PVE (Player Dedicated Server)   Name :  DesertEagleHeat
Please look for this server in the list of player dedicated servers.
CUSTOM SETTINGS HAVE BEEN PERFECTED
SERVER WILL SOON BE ACTIVE 24 / 7 !!!
SERVER IS HIGH SPEED *NO LAG*

MY GAMER TAG  :  DesertEagleHeat   (Same as server name) **** server test phase is complete & will be fully active shortly ****
Please read update at bottom of this post for membership info.

LONGER DAYS & SHORTER NIGHTS / HARVEST EASIER / FASTER TAMING / LESS FALL DAMAGE / TAKE LESS DAMAGE & DEAL MORE DAMAGE / LESS HUNGER & THIRST....
and more tweeks to IMPROVE GAME PLAY!        SETTINGS HAVE BEEN PERFECTED.

FYI :  PVP and PVE are the same ( you are able to attack and kill or be killed by other players!! )
              ONLY DIFFERENCE (I've gathered so far) :   PVP  you get EXP for killing other players  /  PVE  you get NO EXP for killing other players

UPDATE :

THE CUSTOM ARK SERVER HAS BEEN PERFECTED AND IS NO LONGER IS TEST PHASE!

THIS ARK SERVER WILL BE UP FULLY DEDICATED 24/7, ONCE THE GAME DEV'S ALLOW PC HOSTING.

GOOD NEWS!!
ARK on xbox will allow computer based servers! also MOD attachments are coming!  THIS IS AMAZING because soon I will be able to run the server from my PC and be playing on xbox.  right now we are having difficulty because I am hosting from an xbox limited with ram and memory... ARK isnt built to be hosted from a console. ONCE the Dev team lets me know its open to PC hosting I will set up a 24/7 dedicated server with the custom settings and maybe mods. 

MEMBERSHIP / REQUESTS :   SEND TO   -    DesertEagleHeat@gmail.com

If you are interested in reserving a spot (NO LONGER TEST MODE) once the server is fully active hosted on PC, 
Please e-mail me your GAMER TAG    and i will keep you on the list for when my server is released.
PLEASE NOTE :  (once released) server will be free to join for everyone (as a trial run, for a total of 5 days)
Once the player's trial run is over, we will be asking for a small donations to keep the custom ark server active & to keep a spot for you reserved.

-- Thank you everyone   &   Have fun.

- S.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 months later...

Archived