Open Tribe  ·  725 members

MIB

Looking for a new tribe to join

Darkenedmana

Hello all, I am looking g for a new tribe to join. Up until a couple nights ago I was admin of a 35 person tribe. My character is level 111, and I have all tek engrams except for tek turrets. 

My tribe was wiped by a mega, one night while we were offline, why, I am not sure. We had over 200 tames, ele gachas skiffs, magmasaurs, you name it we had it.

The mega tribe wiped my whole server over 18 hours, and, my previous tribe imploded. Admins quit, people took everything. I made it out with only my two manas before tribe was disbanded.

Now I am looking for a tribe to join, and hopefully keep what I have left, and hopefully regain what I have lost.

It has been awhile since i have had to find another tribe, and I know how hard it is to find one to join.

I am great at raising, breeding, and taming. I have infected a whole server with reapers, I have acquired rock drake eggs for everyone, and I have farmed wyveryn milk.

I have farmed up to red OSB drops. Me and 1 other person. I am also a good grinder, and excellent at following orders.

I am hoping to find another tribe. In order to excel, progress, and learn amongst other like minded players.

My favorite thing to do more then anything else is breed, and raise. I am known to raise everyone else's babies as long as I get to name them. ;)

If at all possible please do hit me up, I would be willing to do an interview, and be put right to work. 

My PSN is Darkenedspryte. Thank you so much.

Archived