pvp Tales of Arkadia - Light/Casual PVP (Fresh Start January 1. 2021!!!

PerfectInsanity

Greetings,

Looking for tribes for new server.

I am starting up a server for January 1, 2021. The goal of this server is to provide people with PVE and some "casual" PVP.

Most servers the PVP is to hardcore and smaller tribes just get wiped and rolled over, on this server no such thing will happen.

PVP will be on 24/7, but there will be rules so that people can still enjoy PVE aspects of the game as well and don't feel overwhelmed by PVP.

There will be no base or dino wiping
There will be limit to how much you can destroy during a raid
There will be loot limits from raiding
There will be grace periods after being raided so same tribes aren't constantly getting targeted.
There will be no grieving players who are out and about (can kill people on sight, but don't keep going after them again and again)

This system will be based off of good faith and why were are looking to keep it small for now.

I will be playing with my friends in a tribe of 4 (which will be the tribe limit) and we are hoping to find at least 2 other tribes of similar size.

Admin logging is turned on because ideally, I plan to not use any admin controls what so ever, but is there to give others some assurance I am not trying to abuse admin powers in any way shape or form.

Ultimately, we are looking for others to play with that enjoy PVE and want to try PVP or have tried and want something that isn't so daunting.

Your base and some dinos may get destroyed, but no one will ever be starting from scratch and won't feel like they are constantly rebuilding rather than making progress.

I will list some of the settings below with the mods we will be using.

If you want a more chill and relaxed Ark experience with a little PVP mixed in this is the server for you.

You will need to provide your own tribe (min 2, max 4) and would ask for people who are looking to join be somewhat active (can play more than once a week)

Map - The Island

Multipliers
Harvesting x3
Taming x5
XP x1
Drain (food,water,stam) x0.5
Egg Hatch Speed x5
Baby Mature Speed x4
Imprint Stats Scale x2

Player Stats
Health x3
Stamnina x2
Torpidity x3
Oxygen x2
Weight x3
Speed x2
Crafting Speed x2

Tamed Dino Stats
Health x2
Stamina x2
Weight x3
Melee Damage x1.5
Speed x1.5

Mods

PS - We are wanting a somewhat more medieval PVP so Rockets, C4, and Auto Turrets are not available (other than plant turrets). Instead will have to use the siege machines to raid provided in the CKF mod.

Also would rather 18+ due to lack of maturity seen in many younger gamers, but am willing to look pass this if it seems individual is mature for their age :).

• PerfectInsanity changed the title to Tales of Arkadia - Light/Casual PVP (Fresh Start January 1. 2021!!!
  • 3 weeks later...

Archived