export and import dinos and other things

uchihaitachi1120

export and import dinos and other things

I have a question actually i play in crystal isles oficial server but i have big problems because i was playes in one oficial server of valguero with friends but they aren't play now and 85% of the dinos are death but i wanna save the lifes dinos but i can't export that dinos on crystal isles, my question is

about when the oficial server of crystal isles can import the dinos of other server, because in the other server i life in very dangerous place and only have really weak dinos but in crystal isles i live in a normal place, please help me because the criopods only have 17 days until their destruction and i wanna safe my dinos please?????? TT_TT    TT_TT

• 4 weeks later...

"Additionally, we will be enabling full server transfers into Crystal Isles and our freshly launched Official PC Servers. From August 25th, PC players will be able to download items and creatures onto the map without restriction."
August 25th, there's your answer. I cant say when Aug 25th it will be, could even be Aug 26th depending on your timezone. Anyway, good luck with saving those dinos!

Archived