Need Help on making a New Island Extension Work (Possibly Broken in Kit)

Need Help on making a New Island Extension Work (Possibly Broken in Kit)

For the past 3 weeks I have been trying to get a New Island Extension Mod to appear in game. I have made them before and they worked, but now they will not appear in game. I have for the past 2 1/2 weeks read over 50+ forum posts on Unreal, made posts with no replies, contacted the devs with no replies, contacted youtubers making tutorials with no replies, copied youtube tutorials to the letter by Donkey, The Wookie, and many other, tried at least 80+ attempts in cooking and testing via the my steam client single player. I even went back an looked at my older mods which have the exact same file contents yet the new versions do no appear in game

All I'm doing i painting Rock foliage with settings ontop a new level in The Island Submaps using the Island's Landscape map. I have tried with and without primal game data,  assets saved in a mod folder, streaming, layers, other resources, and a ton of other combo cooks. It will not appear in game at all.

I noticed other people are having the same issue like one modded named SphericalCircle on the Unreal forums.. I don't know if it's the Dev kit or uploader, or users errors, or game versions or what.

If someone could help me out, save my sanity, I would be so grateful.

Edit: I found out the issue. The mod is fine, but there's something going on with cooking or uploading. If you send it directly to your mod folder with the testing location output it will work if made correctly. Somewhere it's getting messed up by steam, uploader, or cooker. Still doing testing.

Archived