Personal/Tribe Ownership

Audega

Forgive me if this question has already been asked and answered. I just recently started playing ARK on Xbox with a group of about eight friends, and we've run into an issue where some of the structures and boxes we place are owned by the tribe, and others are personally owned. We would like everything to be personally owned, but still remain in a tribe, and we've gone through the Tribe Manager to try to fix it, but haven't found a solution yet. Any suggestions?

My guess is the stuff that was created before the tribe was created is now tribe owned and things placed after you created the tribe and set the tribe governence to "Structures: Personal Owner" are now personally owned. Everything built after the governence has been set should be personally owned, but there are some issues with ownership in tribes, tribe mergers, and that sort of thing. I think a recent patch was supposed to fix (or at least improve) some of these issues, but I haven't been involved in a tribe merger or creation in quite a while and my tribe is all tribe owned.

Hope this helped.

Archived