pve [EU] Brune Park UK Small Tribe XBonly 5xT&H 2xXP

Myrm

[EU] Brune Park UK Small Tribe XBonly 5xT&H 2xXP

Do you want everything the game has to offer, and all the highest-grade equipment, without having to work for it?  Then please go elsewhere, this server is not what you are looking for. 

If you are looking for a balanced, family-friendly PvE game on The island geared towards having fun whether you want to play in a tribe or solo, with no large/mega tribes, then feel free to check my server out.

Small Tribes: Up to 5 players per tribe (No alliances)

Harvest: x5

Taming: x5

XP: x2

Tame and survivor weight carrying: x2

Wild Dinos: Up to level 210 (A little higher for Tek Dinos)

PC Crossplay: No

Slots: 20

If you spawn at the South Zone 1 area, you should arrive in, or near,  my  protected area (located at the "Footpaw") where basic materials are supplied to give the new player a little helping hand.

All ages and experience welcome.

If you have any questions regarding my server please do not posts them here, but send them to me in a PM.

Please note: Please do not have "human" as your survivor/tribe name.  If you do your character may be deleted from my server.  Thank you.

Server Name: [EU] Brune Park UK Small Tribe XBonly 5xT&H 2xXP

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a balanced, family-friendly PvE game on The island geared towards having fun whether you want to play in a tribe or solo, with no large/mega tribes, then feel free to check my server out.

If you spawn at the South Zone 1 area, you should arrive in, or near, my protected area (located at the "Footpaw") where basic materials are supplied to give the new player a little helping hand.

If you have any questions regarding my server please do not post them here, but send them to me in a PM.

Please note: Please do not have "human" as your survivor/tribe name.  If you do your character may be deleted from my server.  Thank you.

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a balanced, family-friendly PvE game on The island geared towards having fun whether you want to play in a tribe or solo, with no large/mega tribes, then feel free to check my server out.

If you spawn at the South Zone 1 area, you should arrive in, or near, my protected area (located at the "Footpaw") where basic materials are supplied to give the new player a little helping hand.

If you have any questions regarding my server please do not post them here, but send them to me in a PM.

20200719_082433026_iOS.jpg

• 2 weeks later...

If you are looking for a balanced, family-friendly PvE game on The island geared towards having fun whether you want to play in a tribe or solo, with no large/mega tribes, then feel free to check my server out.

gary5.jpg

Archived