Thesurvivalist2019

Suggestion

New plants in the garden

One of the things i like about ark is the gardening stuff. Being able to grow veggies to make those special rockwell recipes. But why does it have to be narrowed down to 4 veggies, berries and 3 big plants? There are bush berry seeds but you cant grow them. What about other veggies or big fruits to make even more recipes with the addition of new dlcs. And i know there are other items in primitive+ but thats been shut down and before that it didnt work. There should be some new things in the garden

My list of recipes and ingredients:

Fruit salad

Filete minone (didnt know how to spell)

Fish jerky

Ice cream

Cocao beans

Regular beans

Pineapples

Watermelons

Apples

Banannas

Fruit Punch

Hot cocao

Sugar cane

Vanilla

Red Wine

Caeser Salad

Lettuce or Cabbage

Three bean salad

Sugar Cubes

Pizza

Beats

Wheat

Garlic

Peanuts

Some of these recipe will have practical use. Like the wine could be a more expensive way but faster way of taming the chalacos or the equus with sugarcubes. The ice cream would be used in areas of extreme warmth but also decay faster in those areas. Same for the hot cocao. Also some of these ingredients are realisitic items to have in a survival situation.

And i know some of these are a bit weird but hey arks a weird game just drink beer while looking at your bloodstalker and youll see.

Let me know what you think and if theres some youd like to add write it down. Orher wise have a great day survivors.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived