Boss help plz

GaryJ

Boss help plz

So I recently started playing ark again, and I moved from Xbox to pc but to keep the few connections I had we moved to a crossplay ark cluster and lost my old character. I'm in a tribe with 3 ppl including myself, and we have rexs, bloodstalkers, ferox, you name it.

Unfortunately when we moved to pc we lost all our high level official characters. We are all 3 veterans and had most tekgrams unlocked but now none of us can even use the Tek replicator we pulled from a crate making our ferox pretty useless atm. 

My account is too new to access the trades forum, and idk where else to ask. We are looking for an established, official server, crossplay cluster tribe that we can potentially link up with someday and do a boss fight. We don't have allies to ask and our own server is pretty hostile so we hide for the most part.

It doesn't matter which boss, and neither do we care about gamma beta or alpha. We are just looking to do one boss, one time, and maybe come away from it with a few phone numbers for the Rolodex but the loot is not a concern. If you need to fill any slots for your roster please contact Gary Jarcya on Xbox live. We are willing to negotiate a price if it comes to that. We may even chalk up our own rexs to get it done if that alleviates concerns. Hope to hear from you. Thanks.

Archived