Lost Tek Enagrams

Tirelas

Ragnarok was MISSING all tek engrams for a while after update.  If you happened to log into Rag it would wipe your unlocked engrams.  They are showing up again as existing but none of the unlocked ones are unlocked any more.  I ended up clearing out both my characters tek abilities that way.  Now I can't use anything tek that I made that is in my building.  Sad part is I can't just go rerun bosses because a couple months ago someone kited corrupted to my base on ext that happened to have all my dinos.  I went from 500+ dinos to 3.  I really hope they recover my unlocked but I doubt they will.  I submitted a ticket.

Everyone is experiencing this and WC is acting like it doesn't matter, how exactly are all the long term players still playing with no tek? if it's intended to be this way you'd think they would've mentioned it somewhere. I'd go get them again but then what happens when they finally decide it needs to be fixed? they get wiped again?

everything in my base is powered with tek generators, this includes cryofridges. 2 more weeks of this and I'll lose all my tames, this whole thing makes me sick that I could play a game for this long, buy every DLC TWICE and we get treated like new Genesis players are more important. I'll go spend my money somewhere else you won't catch me dead buying Genesis until the game works properly.

Archived