Player stats on server restarts are incorrect

Schloppy

Player stats on server restarts are incorrect

I've had this issue for awhile now on my 6 cluster servers where when I update servers and restart them, the first time a  player logs back in their player character stats will be wrong. The stats are slightly boosted to where weight is 10x and HP is 1.25x with crafting 2.5x - custom player levels are in use and cap at ascended lvl 230. I'm aware that putting more than 255 points into anything with like a dino or player character will reset the stat when the 256 point is added but this isnt the issue in this case since the highest player level on the servers is 200 without ascending. I've been all over the ASM forums asking about what the solution to this could possibly be and they sent me here. Anyone have any ideas? The ASM guys seems to think my problem here is an ARK issue and now an ASM issue. Would really like a solution to this mess because the only way my players are fixing their stats is by spawning on a bed or dying to reset them. It only happens the first time a player logs back into the server after its been restarted - every other login is normal as usual and stats are correct. 

Archived