New Event Missions, Creatures and Skins

Scribelord

Suggestion

New Event Missions, Creatures and Skins

From here on out I think it would be cool to add Event missions into Ark, I already made a similar topic on Fear Evolved 4 however this is a page for just events in general and I'll leave a link below for that topic

I think new missions could be a fun way to spice up the holidays, maybe around 5 missions each event which could revolve around event creatures and things.

Imagine a Christmas Evolved event mission where you would ride in Raptor clauses slay and race through the sky.

Or a Easter Evolved event where you'd have to go around finding the easter eggs and get rewards from them or hunt down the Easter Bunny.

Or a Love Evolved event where you have to kill 2 brute Argentavis or love birds.

Theres so much they can do with this stuff and I honestly hope they take advantage of it and I imagine they could add event creatures to coincide with the missions and new unlockable items  and skins such as maybe a chibi reindeer that flies through the air.

Tell me what you would like to see added as event missions if this were to happen.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived