DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers (SingleSpawner)

McBane

Hey,

I've tested "DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers" Command in the last few hours on my SInglePlayer and was experiencing the following behaviour:

If I change the Spawn Weights for Dinos who have their own Single-Spawner (look at Dev-Kit), like Quetz, Gigant, Beaver nothing happens.
Changing the Spawn Weights for Dinos, who are in Multi-Spawners (e.g. Mountains), like Kangaroo is working fine.

Sample Code:

DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Quetz,SpawnWeightMultiplier=100.0,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=true,SpawnLimitPercentage=50.0)
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Beaver,SpawnWeightMultiplier=100.0,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=true,SpawnLimitPercentage=50.0)
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Gigant,SpawnWeightMultiplier=100.0,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=true,SpawnLimitPercentage=50.0)
DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers=(DinoNameTag=Kangaroo,SpawnWeightMultiplier=100.0,OverrideSpawnLimitPercentage=true,SpawnLimitPercentage=50.0)

This leads me to the following conclusion:
The "DinoSpawnWeightMultipliers" Command is only taking effect inside the Spawners, where the target Dinos are in, (Not globally)
This means changing the Spawn Weight for a Quetz, who is the only Dino in its Spawner, does change nothing, because the Quetz is already 100% in this Spawner.

So my Question is now. Am I right with this conclusion? Does anybody know more about the behaviour of this Command?
Or is somebody here in this Forum who successfully increased the Spawn-Rates for Quetz, Gigant or Beaver?

PS: Of course I always did "DestroyAllWildDinos" in my Tests.

Archived