Coding Help (spawn)

Coding Help (spawn)

Can someone please review this string and tell me what i did wrong. I cant seem to get anything but dodos, parasaurs, and turtles to spawn on the beach but i want the iguanadons lystros and moschops to spawn aswell. 

ConfigAddNPCSpawnEntriesContainer=(NPCSpawnEntriesContainerClassString="DinoSpawnEntriesBeach",NPCSpawnEntries=((AnEntryName="abbdodo",EntryWeight=0.50,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="abbturkle",EntryWeight=0.15,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="para",EntryWeight=0.15,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="abblystro",EntryWeight=0.25,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C”)), (AnEntryName="abbiguana",EntryWeight=0.20,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Iguanodon_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")), (AnEntryName="crptraptor",EntryWeight=0.15,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Raptor_Character_BP_Corrupt_C")),(AnEntryName="moschops",EntryWeight=0.155,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C")),(AnEntryName="abbdodo",EntryWeight=0.50,NPCsToSpawnStrings=("Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C"))),NPCSpawnLimits=((NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.1),(NPCClassString="Turtle_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Para_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.03),(NPCClassString="Lystro_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Iguanodon_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Raptor_Character_BP_Corrupt_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Moschops_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.02),(NPCClassString="Dodo_Character_BP_Aberrant_C",MaxPercentageOfDesiredNumToAllow=0.40)))

You have dodos in there twice, one for 10% and the other for 40% so I'm guessing this means you'll have 50% spawns taken up by dodos.. I'd remove one of the dodo entries and reduce this significantly. Due to entry weights your other dinos probably aren't getting the chance to spawn in the available slots (if there are any) don't forget that you need to consider the default dinos that spawn there also which will come with their own entry weights, etc.

Archived