pvevp Looking To Populate Our Dedicated Server (8 spaces)

Looking To Populate Our Dedicated Server (8 spaces)

Hi! Hope this is in the correct place.

A friend and I started a dedicated server about a week ago, just cause we liked the game a while ago but didn't want to join official again. After a week, the server just feels a bit empty lol so we're wondering if people would like to join us (be in separate tribes from us) there's 2 of us and we're not that far ahead, as we've spent most of the time wandering around. We're chill guys and just looking for other players to join the server. As long as you're an adult and not a sausage. The server is pin coded.

Server Stats: (Ragnarok, EU)

PvE - Tribal War enabled

Difficulty - 1

Override - 5

Max Level 150

Loot Drop Quality x10

Harvesting x4

XP x3

Baby Maturation x150

Taming Speed x15

All engrams unlocked as you level up.

(Can craft Aberration and Extinction engrams)

Has some Aberration and Extinction dinos

We're open to tweaking these settings, if people suggest something. We're easy going. We made this so we don't level up too fast, but don't have to sit taming/breeding for hours.

Heyy guys . Me and 2 other friends were wondering if we could join this server you have running . We've been looking for a server to join for a while now until I stumbled across your post . If you're running the server on PS4 , then we would be more than glad to join . Hit me up with more info if you have any more space . Thanks !

• 4 weeks later...

Archived