Server desync issues (found my solution)

GrimmCanRage

Server desync issues

Hi all I'm having a weird issue on my private server (asm) where most of the dinos are stood still but still animated so not frozen, invisible dinos, inability to access or use anything or mount anything. Now this only affects me (server hoster)  not my friend (who's on the same lan). I do run both the server and client on same pc with the server running off my c drive (not in programfiles though) if it makes a difference, have tried port forwarding and raw sockets tried resetting perlevelstatmultiplyer on playey (saw a post where that fixed a similar issue) and I know of bed bug but I haven't lay down and logged and I can't use a bed to fix that. Have also tried several server/game/pc restarts and tried to make a new char incase it was a save issue.. All of these to no avail. 

Anyone got an idea of how to fix it? 

Pc specs are ryzen 1700x, 32gb ram gtx 1080ti so I'm pretty sure pc specs arnt an issue

Sori if it's in wrong forum wasn't sure where to put it as couldn't find a support/help forum

Thanks for any help most appreciated 

Solution that worked for me

if you had the mod ACM installed use the command  . i used this and it seemend to resync up after id done the command twice. allthough do also bear in mind i had uninstalled the acm mod and the problems still persisted so if you had the acm mod installed on that server the problem may persist for you.. well assuming acm is the issue here

Archived