Tip to auto remove structures blocking caves and to perform clean up

I discovered a way to auto remove all structures near/blocking caves on my PVP dedicated Xbox server. Go to server settings rules tab and confirm the default setting for no caves PVE structure is checked. (The default is what you want.) then simply check off PVE on the main settings screen, effectively forcing the PVE rules to go into effect. Start the server, and poof! Any structure near a cave just disappears. Dinos sitting on or in a structure here will drop to the ground unharmed. Then uncheck the PVE box to revert your we've back to PVP. Do this once a week and you don't need to worry about folks blocking caves.

While in PVE mode, you also have a chance to go around and easily removed abandoned structures, if the decay timer allows demolish. I can only see this hidden decay timer when I switch the server to PVE, but trust me it is running in the background on PVP.  The temporarily switch to PVE lets you perform a manual server wide cleanup of abandoned junk and make space for new structures in locations the players has not visited in (12 ?) days. Structures do not become weaker or need repair using this method, but they just eventually have the option to be demolished after the decay period expires.  You need to physically visit each structure item and individually demolish it if allowed. When done uncheck PVE and restart to go back to PVP. The times are as follows, if you kept the PVE structure time period at the default

Thatch = 4 days   
Wood = 8 days   
Stone = 12 days   
Metal = 16 days

Archived