NA. 24/7 **PVE** server set to pvp.18+. The Center. NON prim. FRESH 12/4/16

• Replies 233
  • Created
  • Last Reply

I used to have about 10-15 people on every afternoon. but with other games having new dlc (destiny, gta, halo) theres only about 4 people on now. ping with 15 people on is around 40-60 depending on where you are. if your at Knights of The Ark's base its higher, there base is kinda big, but theres no need to be there unless your trading or something.

14 minutes ago, bittererbobdob said:

I used to have about 10-15 people on every afternoon. but with other games having new dlc (destiny, gta, halo) theres only about 4 people on now. ping with 15 people on is around 40-60 depending on where you are. if your at Knights of The Ark's base its higher, there base is kinda big, but theres no need to be there unless your trading or something.

Ok well i would definitely still like to check it out. 

1 hour ago, BlkCasper01 said:

Never got an inv yesterday,  i should be on around 1pm central time till whenever.

Just let me know so i can get started

I sent you a few messages. I got no response. maybe I sent them to the wrong person. i'll be on around 4:30 east coast time. i'll try again then. plus I had 2 tribes of 3 I was getting set up last night.

I try to do some every WED 8:00pm est. this WED I was thinking of doing a run the gauntlet type thing. put a chest at the end of a hall way and put snakes in the hall. first one that makes it out gets to keep the stuff. also the arena should be getting started this week. also I will be spawning a lvl 300 quetz this week. im not telling anybody when though, but it will be whenever I am on. it will be a week day.

Archived