Cave Creature TLC's

Scribelord

Suggestion

Cave Creature TLC's

I've recently just realized a trend where a majority of the cave creatures aren't that great and are in major need of a TLC also I think If they do a TLC 4 then they should just make it all these cave creatures because it's enough to fill in the slots for the TLC's and might as well do it all at once plus if you go into a cave you should want to try to tame some creatures and it actually being worth it which it doesn't feel worth it now

Note that this also goes in order from most important to least in my opinion 

1.Araneo: if I had to pick one this would be it, they look bizarre like a mutated egg with a predator mouth and they aren't that great they should look like black widows or brown recluse with actual fangs and a more defined separation between the abdomen and the thorax so they don't look like eggs because right now it just looks nonexistent, and I also think the legs should be longer as well with it being more higher instead of looking like it drags itself on the ground, ontop of that the ability to web sling like a living grappling hook so it can sling around and descend would be fantastic and while in this mode it could get the venom spit attack thats talked about in the dossier and the ability to crawl on walls and ceilings would be fantastic aswell, just overall stat boosts to every stat to make it less squishy like maybe almost the same health as a raptor but slightly weaker and a reduction of chitin/keratin weight would make them a pretty decent all terrain mount pretty much anywhere and they would definitely be a very cool mount to have and a alpha version for caves so we can have a true cave alpha and we would have SpiderS (Araneo) SpiderM (Alpha Araneo) and SpiderL (Broodmother), as a final side note I think you should make the alpha araneo look like a cross between the Araneo and Broodmother to show the transition and it would make it distinct as a nice little extra.

2.Megalania: this creature deserves a TLC because of how badass they are in real life, it should be abit larger with a longer tail and it needs a new model and maybe the ability to do a tail attack would also be fantastic and maybe even give them a alpha version since we don't really have cave alphas disincluding stuff like the yeti or the water caves and I think it would be the perfect creature for a alpha in a cave.

3.Onyc: they could definitely use a new model to look more like a vampire bat without a massive bloated head and more noticeable ears, ontop of that I think they should be abit larger and we should be able to ride them since pelagornis are rideable and their pretty small and it would be cool to ride around on a giant bat, as for abilities I think the ability to have a health replenishing secondary attack would suit it and be useful for battle along with a echolocation ability to spot out enemies maybe and the ability to land on the ground and walk around and hang from stuff like ceilings since bats can do that making it a pretty decent mount for battle due to it's added changes making it a fantastic ambush mount in pvp that I would personally want if it did get these changes.

4.Arthro: they look absolutely ridiculous with their tiny blunt non existent stub fangs and the bizarre stalk eyes that stick out of the head and they could look abit better around the body in general, they desperately need a new model because I honestly just can't take them seriously other than that I think their fine ability and stat wise but they look so ridiculous that I had to put it above number 5 because they should be terrifying but their hilarious instead and as for alpha status i honestly don't think they need one since their already pretty tough and large.

5.Titanoboa: when you think of titanoboa in real life you think large but the one in ark feels like it could definitely be larger, obviously not as large as a basilisk but larger than a anaconda would be nice and I think they should maybe make them rideable since there's not much use to taming them as of right now or maybe give them a taunt move that can intimidate other creatures decreasing their stats or something new and I think its alright model wise it would be fine with and without a new model and could be a decent candidate for a alpha version if not the araneo or megalania.

6.pulmonoscorpius: a grab attack would be very nice and maybe slight stat boosts but otherwise I think it's fine design wise and probably one of the better designed creatures in ark.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived