Remove rex roar drag weight limit

kl250d

Suggestion

Remove rex roar drag weight limit

I've just been informed that the rex roar has a drag weight limit of 200.

I think at the very least that there should be no limit against fliers as there is no counter for someone on a rex to knock a wyvern out of the sky. Overall the rex roar isnt a game breaking mechanic and it would just make the rex slightly more viable then it currently is.

Wyverns will still have the advantage of picking, but it just means that there will be a slight risk if they attack a rex rider and will still be able to retreat if it comes to it, whilst the rex has no chance of retreat if they are not near turrets/flying allies.

I know that a lot of people will just say "dismount and shoot the wyvern" or "cryo the rex and run" or something similar, but this is a dinosaur game and I'd prefer to try to eat it with the rex rather than run away or resort to not using the rex. Also reapers can land all of the fliers, but people have no trouble picking the riders off of them.

I don't understand why they would put such a great addition towards the rex, and then put a limit that makes no sense on it

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived