(Updated!) New NA 24/7 PvP Server. No Offline Raiding. Full tribes welcome!

Looking for active NA players to join the new player Dedi. 24/7 great ping. Theres no offline raiding and no Downloads.Offline raiding will result in an entire tribe ban. Dont foundation or pillar spam Also No building the "Bullet proof quetz" and no building on mountains to keep resources in tact.

Xp / Resource / Taming - x6

Server tag: ark369server001

Contact for questions: Cryptic Tek

Server now has 5 plus active tribes and over 15 players at peak times with the highest ping ive seen at 112.

If you want to play, Msg - Cryptic Tek, on XBL. I will not go through this post to add gamertags.

On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 1:14 PM, CallMeTek said:

Looking for players to join the new player Dedi. 24/7 great ping. Theres no offline raiding and no Downloads.if your a tribe looking for a server, look no more or a solo player looking to join a tribe and make friends or lone wolfing it come play!

On Friday, March 11, 2016 at 1:14 PM, CallMeTek said:

Looking for players to join the new player Dedi. 24/7 great ping. Theres no offline raiding and no Downloads.if your a tribe looking for a server, look no more or a solo player looking to join a tribe and make friends or lone wolfing it come play!

hey I'm really interested my gt I'd xXHypNaTiiZeXx

Awesome. Me and about 2-4 buddies are looking for a new server after getting raided a bunch recently on official servers. One of our college buddies just got his xbox up to his dorm and we're pretty hyped to get a fresh start with him. We're pretty friendly, never raided a single base and tend to help out newbies when we have a firm foothold on whatever server we're on. Would love to join your unofficial dedicated server with our small tribe. 

My gt is YoYoItsKeralis. Will add you ASAP.

Archived