Jug Bug usefulness

DankDingus420

Suggestion

Jug Bug usefulness

Okay so I'm here to talk about something that's not to important but I wanted to say something. The "Jug Bugs" in Ark are absolutely useless even the dossier says so but I'm her to pitch an idea that would make The Jug Bug one the most fun and useful tames in Ark. So right now they have no use other than Exp, water, and oil but here is an idea, The Oil Jug Bug will be a raiding weapon. Now I know that sounds like a joke but seriously, have it be the more combative of the variants and be a living oil jar. My idea is to make to where you can whistle attack target on an animal or a base's walls and it will empty its sack of oil on to it creating the same thing the oil jar does which is a slick of oil that decrease movement speed and can be lit on fire so basically if you don't feel like learning the oil jar engram or just want to see a bug crap oil on someone then this variant would be for you. Now the Water Jug Bug. The Water Jug bug would be useful as a tame for irrigating plants. Basically a dung beetle's assistant. Just set on wander via the behavior tab and it will irrigate crops and also be able to put out fire. Now don't say this would be unfair and pointless because its a DLC creature because it not exclusive to Scorched Earth it spawns on Ragnarok and can be transferred over via the obelisk. So that was my suggestion thanks for taking your time to read it.

2 replies to this server topic

Archived