Dino Inventory Automactic Transfer

bannedbybirth

Suggestion

An option on the wheel of each dino that can be toggled on/off.   This option when set to "on" would have the dinosaur empty specific items into storage(named - wood, stone, raw meat,......etc.) containers when touched.  Imagine getting back from a stone or wood run and just riding up to a vault on a beaver and he bumps it, boom the wood goes into the vault.  Or a meat run and just bumping the industrial grill or fridges. Or just getting back from a long adventure on a flying mount, bump into the bookshelf and all the blueprints go into it.   Even if it was too difficult to individualize the different items based on the storage containers name, it would be nice just to be able to do a quick dump in general and be off again.  Or tek landing pads that can automatically transfer ALL dino/player inventory items to the proper storage container when stepped on(while activated).  Too much of my real life time is wasted sorting out all the in game items.   Sometimes I log in just to sort stuff out and that is about as fun as organizing my garage or my neighbors socks.  Ark=Life

*No representation is made that the quality of this suggestion that was suggested is greater than the quality of suggestions suggested by other players

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived