A couple of changes

Miller606

Suggestion

Here are a few game changing suggestions that I would have made, these ideas may have probably been thrown around and thought about before but never came into it weather it being difficult to implement.

This may not be liked by many but Ive always thought of a dino having a life span, instead of trying to hunt down the max level dino, players could search for a  rare young/mid age (lvl) dino. When tamed, stats increase with (a) age and (b) points that are earnt on how and what the dino hunts/farms. At certain ages a dino's stats start to decline as it gets older making it pretty much useless at an older age. Points on stats wouldnt be leveled by a player but earnt on hunting performance. To take on the bosses of ark, thoroughbred rexes/megarithium ect that are raised with quality of food and how it hunts earn extra points to there stats while growing through baby-juve-adol stage.

Some dinos start to become extinct. and new dinos/fantasy creature brought into the ark bringing it up to the current animal kingdom.

How to raise the Gacha - When extinction was released raising a gacha proved to be difficult and there where many posts and YT videos flying around on how to raise one. What I thought at the time was the baby had to follow the mother and be on closest at baby stage medium range at juvenile and further on adolescent stage. Thought at the time this was a great idea and looked cool with player having no involvement in feeding until my baby gachas kept drowning. But it did look interesting. So instead of just feed, feed feed, other conditions have to be met in order to bring up dino from egg. Not sure if this can happen with the player going out of rander.

How can Ark make more money and the future. Adding new maps and expansion packs simular to Abberation and Extinction is probably the only solution.

0 replies to this server topic

There have been no replies to this suggestion yet

Archived