Looking for Partners to Mod With.

ravenispurrty

I have an idea that I cannot implement by myself. The struggle is that I am more of a functions developer as opposed to a designer. I don't have the tools or the experience to bring animations and models to life. I wish I had this experience but in truth my mastery is somewhere out of the realm of game development. I am fluent with computer programming, decent with C++, and I understand UE4s framework.

I believe that there was some over-sight whenever Ark: Survival Evolved released its latest DLC, Extinction. The idea feels rushed to me. One of the reasons is the Tek creatures. The map seems like it would have resonated way better with the ability to modify biology through and end-game engram. The 'Tek Infuser'. The purpose of this would to perform operations on animals that compliment their stats or extend their functions.

OSD's could/should drop some really-rare bionic loot- primative infrared compatible eyes 'x' creature, primative metal tooth for 'x' creature, and so forth. Much like the children's 'KONG' series. City -- It could have done so well with it. I wonder why the developers didn't implement it. To me; it sounds like a LOT of design work that I am just not cut out for. 

If a team wants to bring this to life, remove mek, remove scouts, remove the silly things about the latest DLC... and implement bionics... hands down. I am there to support the project. I can do this with UE4 blueprints or C++. I just SUCK at modeling. Element Infused creatures vs. Tek Infused Creatures.

Buffs / Debuffs Related To Procedures:
Weakness   - This creature has lost strength from a procedure.
Disability - This creature has lost functions from a procedure.
Resentment - This creature is experiencing suffering and rage from a procedure.
//> Can you imagine a giga waking up with resentment? 
Terminal   - This creature is experiencing degression from a procedure.
Augmented  - This creature has been infused with tek that extends its functions.
Augmented  - This creature has been infused with tek that makes its stats more critical.

Finally - Augmented creatures should have to be re-augmented on a routine or they would lose their abilities and experience depreciation. Meaning that they are no longer comparable to their hatch/biological variant. As a creature ages w/ experience success should become more rare with procedures. I am thinking, much like tek structures an augment should be good for 20-days. Unlike tek structures... those timers don't refresh. A crew of the new-generation boss fighters or server-wipers simply won't be good for life. 

> The bionic-augmented variances would be able to destroy a multitude of structures, take creatures about 600-900% of its strength, clear legendary OSD's, and come at great-risks where a creature with all possible augments is as rare as a wild level 5 on the center. It would expand on the already-complete breeding game.

Archived