The Fallen Shoguns, New Server! [PvPvE, Vanilla, No Mods]

HighRisk

Looking for a fresh server with no bonus XP or Mods? No established "Alpha" Tribes? An active Admin group of 3 people who play at different times, with an Admin logger so you can be assured that they're not abusing their powers? Our server has all that, we currently have about 3-4 active tribes on the server but every tribe is still small so there's plenty of time to join. The admin staff are all mature, with jobs at different hours (I work graveyards so I am up during the night and can monitor the server)

Our admin staff are more than willing to assist though, With admin logging on we can still help if you get stuck in the ground, fall through the world ect. We know the game is in alpha and can help you get yourself unstuck or get the items you lose through a glitch back, as long as you can prove that it happened or are generally trustworthy.

Feel free to check us out anytime! http://arkservers.net/server/173.234.24.138:27033

Connection Info: 173.234.24.138:27033

Also join us in TeamSpeak (Woops dont have the URL from my work PC will add it when i get home, It's in the servers MoTD though. You can get your own Tribe channel in Ts aswell)

http://arkservers.net/server/173.234.24.138:27033

Come join us on team speak and submit any suggestions for the server!  Tribe channels upon request  ts59.gameservers.com:9222

• 2 weeks later...
2 hours ago, caastor said:

Its pc right ? and im joining ok it sounds like a great server iv'e looked for a vanilla cause those are more original

Yes its PC, we actually rent our own server box, so it runs great. And we prefer the vanilla experience aswell, we dont like to be babied by the 100000x gathering servers and ect. If you have any questions feel free to join us on TS and ask. the URL is in the servers MoTD

• 2 weeks later...
On 3/3/2016 at 9:23 PM, Yamzr said:

The server has been down all day just letting you know fam so if you can fix it please do

Risk i dont know whats going on. i hope everything is good. the server has been down for three days. i hope that you can fix whatever is going on and i hope all is well. Thank you for the Server and i hope you get it running again. 

Archived