Nitrado chilled PvP/PvE Extinction/Aberration/Ragnarok servers (Xbox one)

Rixta

Hello survivors,

Me & some friends have opened some Nitrado servers on Xbox. We're running "loose" PvP maps with some boosted stats. I say loose as yes it's PvP but there are rules to keep it fair. We have 3 admins across the 3 clustered servers that are on pretty much every night & I am contactable at pretty much any time.
I will list bellow some of the stat changes......

XP x4.0
Harvesting x2
Taming x5
Mating intervals x0.01
Egg hatch speed x100
Baby mature speed x50

Override Official difficulty x6.0

Now because it's a new server, we are still playing with some of the stats like taming speed & egg hatch speed to see what works best for people without making it too easy as I know for the average person who has a 9 - 5 job, spending hours taming a dino is just not going to happen.
With that in mind we are basically trying to make it a server for everyone & keep it as balanced as possible.

We do have a couple of rules, mostly regarding the PvP side of things, il list briefly below.... if there is any thing else you would like to know, feel free to contact me on Xbox.

Rules:
1. Must be over 16.
2. No offline griefing.
3. No offline stealing.

4. No offline raiding.
5. Can only declare was aslong as both tribes are online to agree.
6. If you agree to "war" you accept the consequences & can't cry if you lose.
7. War can be ended with both tribes online & agreeing to end or leaving a white banner outside your base.
8. 1 base per tribe, if you move, you must destroy your old base.
9. Have fun!

*Broken rules will be looked into & players banned if necessary*

Obviously if PvP is not your thing then thats fine also, as stated, PvP must be a mutual agreement! Im all for the PvE experience myself.

We are definitely open to the idea of having separate or one big tribe, totally your call when you join. & also will be holding events & boss fights in the not so distant future.

If it sounds like your kinda server, you will need to contact me "Just Rixta" on Xbox for a little introduction chat & then given the password to join ?

We want it to have all the great elements of Ark but in a fair environment, unlike the official servers.

Contact Xbox gamer tags:
Just Rixta (Admin)
Sir Chopper1177 (Admin)
Sir Border (Admin)

Hopefully see some of you stomping past soon ✌

Archived