Turn a troll tribe into a Server Event!

I run a pve cluster, and have a great group of followers on my servers. We recently had a fishing tournament where attendees had to chose their best bp to be judged for 1st, 2nd, 3rd place prizes. Our mistake for not having them line up one by one as one of them took all the bps from the vault. We finally had one of them sneak them back in when they thought we weren’t looking. So it started by banning the player for lying and stealing, then his tribe as they lied for him and started bad mouthing me for being an American lol. Anyways, after banning them, I forced myself into their tribe, and opened all their lockable items and unclaimed all their Dino’s having announced that were having a server event giveaway at their base locations , having a large group follow us from server to server doing the same. The players that showed u p shared and were polite to each other, helping them bond and become friends. It made us owner and admins show we care about the health of our servers and it was a great event. 

Archived